See the other 2019 Gift Guides!
1. We love this vacuum! We have one at home and one for the office, and we can hardly even notice when it’s on because of how quiet it is. It stays powered for a long time, and self charges when it’s not being used.
2. We are LOVING our Disney+ subscription. It’s honestly one of the best investments I’ve made in a long time! Perfect for the kids, for throwback flicks, and for family movie nights! You get Disney, Pixar, National Geographic, Marvel, and Star Wars in the subscription!
3. Bad day? Stressed? Sleepy? Afternoon nap? This blanket is the answer to all your sofa needs! It is the coziest thing to wrap up in, and it’s a cute leopard print!
4. Rustic pine cutting boards are the best gift idea! I could receive these for every holiday and love them each time. We have a set in our kitchen and they are both beautiful and functional. My favorite decorative cutting boards!
5. I swoon over this flatware set! These pieces are simple but so elegant, providing a really beautiful finish to your dinner table. We use these as our everyday set and find them very durable. The set includes a Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Tablespoon + Teaspoon.
6. I love this vase on top of an in-table in our home. It is small but adds a little bit of natural character on its own or holding a few sprigs of florals.
7. Charcuterie boards are all the rage right now, and every good charcuterie board needs cute cheese knives. These are my favorite with their marble handles and cute shape.
8. This is one of my favorite blankets! It is soft, warm, and durable. It looks perfect in any room because of the simple, yet chic design and I love the cute fringe and tassel trim.
9. The Sonos is perfect for your kitchen or workspace. It plays music from your phone or built-in playlists and can be controlled from anywhere. Plus, it has Alexa built-in!
10. Coasters are an underrated gift idea, but these would make anyone happy! Perfect for any style home, they add an elegant touch to the table and protect against wet spots!