Accessibility Statement for Against All Grain
Against All Grain, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Against All Grain is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
- Phone: (415) 690-7727
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: PO Box 523 Alamo, CA 94507
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Accessibility of Against All Grain relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Against All Grain, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Against All Grain:
- The Website: We are working hard at upgrading our site to conform to current accessibility standards. If you see something amiss, please reach out to us.because We want to be sure that we are serving you in the best way possible. . We are currently working on all accessibility requirements. . Please report any issues you see. .
This statement was created on 5 June 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.