Korean Beef Wrapped Asparagus
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 pound U.S. Wellness Meats Flank Steak, thawed
- ⅛ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, peeled and grated
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- 25-30 asparagus stalks, trimmed
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Place the steak in the freezer for 45 minutes. This will make it easier to slice very thinly.
- Meanwhile, make the marinade. Mix the coconut aminos, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, honey, red pepper flakes, pineapple juice, and fish sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove the steak from the freezer, then cut across the grain into very thin strips, about ⅛ inch thick.
- Pour the marinade over the sliced steak, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Rub the olive oil over the asparagus, then wrap each stalk with a strip of beef.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Grill the beef wrapped asparagus over medium heat for about 6 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure the beef cooks evenly.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!