Apple, Pear, Blueberry Crisp
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 apples, peeled and cored and cut into thin wedges
- 4 pears, peeled and cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple for a vegan version)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Grain-free Granola (without the raisins)
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease individual ramekins or 1 large baking dish with the 1 teaspoon butter.
- Combine the blueberries, apples, pears, lemon juice, honey, salt, coconut flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine the granola and the 1 tablespoon butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the baking dishes and bake for 40 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Reduce the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the granola mixture over the top of the fruit, then bake for 15 minutes until browned.
- Serve warm with French Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to share this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe on my blog. If you make significant changes to the recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!