See the other Gift Guides!
- Shun Cutlery Classic 7-Piece Essential Block Set– Produced by Japan’s leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. 7-Piece Essential Block Set provides must-have pieces of kitchen cutlery in one beautiful bamboo block; from a variety of knives to herb shears, this set satisfies all kitchen needs
- Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3 1/2 Quart– This 3.5-qt braiser is my most used and loved pot! It heats evenly and cleans like a dream.
- Staub Signature 10 inch skillet– The Staub fry pan browns foods beautifully, be it chicken breasts, potatoes, or bacon. The enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning. Cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, so the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook.
- Ice Cream Maker– Self-contained frozen dessert maker that does not require pre-freezing; makes ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet & yogurt from scratch.
- Instant Pot– The Instant Pot Duo multi-cooker combines 7 appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster!
- Vitamix– My favorite blender for smoothies, hot soups, dips & spreads, frozen desserts plus it has an automatic self-cleaning setting!
- Professional Cream Whipper– This is the best gadget to make incredibly creamy dairy-free whipped cream! Yields up to twice the amount of whipped cream in comparison with other whipping methods.
- iSi Cream Chargers– Specifically designed for iSi cream whippers, they are constructed from recyclable steel. Each bottle contains eight grams of nitrous-oxide and one charge per bottle fill. The chargers are leak-proof and have no expiration date, making them easy to keep on hand at all times.