1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
See the other Gift Guides!
Cozy Guide for the Healthy Cook
- Cashmere Mock Neck Sweater: Beautiful colors for this Anthro cashmere sweater! Nothing says luxury like a sumptuous cashmere pullover – here, a mock neck lends the style an air of au courant polish.
- Ted Baker Eye Glasses– Ted Baker takes a classic design and gives it a contemporary boost in these B248 eyeglasses for women. Hypoallergenic and nickel-free, the stainless steel cat-eye frames are lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant.
- Minnetonka Slipper Bootie– These are my go-to slippers when the weather turns chilly! Soft faux fur lines a classic leather-laced bootie with a thin rubber sole for both in- and outdoor wear.
- Barefoot Dreams Plush Robe– Plush and comfy robe that comes in beautiful colors! Perfect for cozy evenings at home, this cushy robe is made from CozyChic, a machine-washable microfiber that won't ever shrink or pill.
- Faux Shearling Coat– The perfect cozy jacket for autumn and winter!
- Initial Necklace– I never take this 14k gold necklace off. It has all 4 of my kids initials on it and I just love how dainty it is.
- Rebecca Minkoff Heart Apple Watch Bracelet– A line of hearts marches around this linked bracelet that adds some whimsy and charm to your Apple Watch!
- Apple Watch Band– The design of this band is really cool, dazzling and stylish. Comfortable to wear, pleasing to the eye, and completely waterproof!
- Performance Joggers– Secure your workout jams in the handy, phone-friendly interior pocket that's built into these breathable, moisture-wicking and quick-drying joggers.
- Moira Ruffled Peplum Top-What a great combo of camo and ruffles! Peplum is a cornerstone of modern womenswear, and for good reason – its feminine cut is both playful and refined.