See the other Gift Guides!
Cozy Guide for the Healthy Cook
- The Jellies- Shimmer Lip Gloss– These universally flattering lip glosses glide on easily and pack a delicious punch. The lightweight, cushiony texture delivers a sheer ultra-glossy wash of soft shimmer and no sticky finish. Each of the five shades has its own unique scent experience: Cocoa, Caramel, Peppermint, Sorbet, and Honey.
- The Jellies Bright Lip Gloss– This holiday favorite is in an ultra-glossy rainbow of shades that swipe on sheer along with five irresistibly sweet scents: Orange Cream, Raspberry, Red Pear, Fresh Mint, and Sweet Plum.
- Silicone Straw and Carry Case– Take a silicone straw with you wherever you go with this pack of ten in a fun assortment of colors and complete with four travel cases and cleaning squeegee. Plus they are so much better for the environment!
- The Year We Stayed Home Ornament-The Year We Stayed Home Ornament 2020 is beautifully made with both walnut and white birch
Makes a great gift or keepsake for yourself!
- Le Saunier De Camargue Fleur De Sel Sea Salt– The taste and texture of this salt is amazing, the absolute best in my opinion! Salt has long been the world's most essential seasoning and Fleur de Sel de Camargue will add the ultimate flavor dimension to all cooking – from basic to gourmet cuisine.
- Really Raw Honey– Straight from the hive to the jar. It’s not heated and cooled, nor does Really Raw filter out the honeycomb or pollen like most conventional brands do.
- Spice Grinder– Spices like cumin, cloves and nutmeg can add richer flavor to your cooking when freshly ground with this compact porcelain grinder.