Chili Lime Chicken Burgers
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
For The Patties
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
For the Assembly
- Saute the onions, bell peppers, and garlic in a little olive oil over medium heat. Cook them for 10 minutes, or until they’re soft.
- Place the chicken, onion mix, cilantro, salt, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Mix with your hands until combined. Divide the meat into 4, then shape into 4 patties.
- Grill for about 6 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature registers 175 degrees.
- Toast the rolls, then pile high with any toppings your heart desires!
dairy free, gluten free, main dish, paleo, scd, burgers
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!