Gluten Free Crusty Rolls
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1-3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened (or coconut oil)
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil + 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients (butter, egg yolks, honey) and mix until just combined.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the dough, then divide into four balls.
- Place the dough balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then use the palm of your hand to lightly flatten the balls.
- Brush with olive oil, then sprinkle with course salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
almond flour, gluten free, paleo, quick and easy, scd, side dish
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!