Nothing that brings an author more joy than seeing their work used and loved in other people's lives. Seeing your recreations of my recipes in your own kitchens makes me so incredibly happy, and I love to read how each of you put your own spin on things or what occasion you're using it for.
Even more, I absolutely love to hear how something I have created has revived a piece of tradition for you that may have felt lost after you changed your lifestyle and diet. That is what my Celebrations cookbook is all about after all. The 125+ recipes in that book were created to help those that felt ostracized at family gatherings, those that felt they could no longer entertain guests or attend holiday parties, kids who felt left out during school holiday parties, or the families who just wanted to enjoy seeing their children dive head first into a birthday cake that wouldn't wreak havoc on their body afterwards.
With Passover starting last night, and Easter coming up on Sunday, I know the photos of your food creations will start flooding in, so I wanted to do a little giveaway to thank you for sharing them with me!
Between now and Wednesday April 19th, if you post a photo of one of the recipes that you made from my Celebrations cookbook (from any of the 12 chapters, not just limited to Easter!) and tag that photo with @againstallgrain and the hashtag #CelebrationsCookbook, I will pick THREE lucky winners to receive the awesome gift pictured above. It will include a limited edition Celebrations Shun Cutlery Knife (over a $150 value!), all 3 of my cookbooks – signed!, plus a little sampler of my favorite coconut oil and ghee!
I can't wait to see what you come up with this week, and when you post, I would love to read about how your life has been changed by a paleo diet and my recipes, and what it meant for you to experience those foods again on these special occasions and holidays.
See below for the rules and good luck everyone!
Here's some inspiration for you from the book!
- 3 entries will be randomly selected
- to enter – you must post a photo on your instagram or Facebook page showing one of the recipes that you cooked from Danielle Walker's Against all Grain Celebrations
- captions must include @againstallgrain and #celebrationscookbook
- photos must be posted during April 11th and April 19th. older photos that were posted before April 11 will not be considered, but those photos may be reposted during this timeframe to qualify
- sorry – but I cannot see your entries unless your account is set to public for instagram. for Facebook you must choose to have the photo you post set to public sharing (you can always change your settings back after the giveaway has ended)
- winners will be notified on April 20th with a comment left on their photo, and must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize or it will be forfeited to a runner up
no purchase necessary, void where prohibited, US and Canada residents 18+ years
i would LOVE to win that Shun knife, in addition to signed copies of your books! I have the Shun Kaji collection and use it every single day, and I always love paging through your cookbooks for awesome holiday recipes!
I’m hoping I know how to tag and hash tag 🙂 the picture is not really pretty for show but they taste good ♡♡♡
Hi:)! Enjoyed the “peanut” filling alot! Thanks for all the trials you do to get awesome choices athat work available to all sorts of diets and intollerances. Could you possibly post the name of the baking colors you showed us in the video .. or a link maybe.. i didnt catch the brands name to find it online. Beat wishes ?