Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
3 to 4
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup sliced cremini or button mushrooms
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast (use 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese for SCD)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces pepperoni (nitrate and sugar free)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in an oven proof 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the mushrooms and spinach for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, nutritional yeast, oregano, and sea salt then pour the mixture into the skillet. Remove from the heat and place the tomatoes and pepperoni over top.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to share this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe on my blog. If you make significant changes to the recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!