Almond Flour Zucchini Bread
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
2 mini loaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer, then beat on medium for 1-2 minutes until frothy and fully combined. Add the zucchini and beat again just enough to incorporate.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients with the mixer running, until all of the flour mixture has been incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into 2 mini loaf pans. You can also use this batter to make muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!