SCD and Paleo Cranberry Sauce
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the berries begin to break, or for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it sit until it reaches room temperatures. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve with turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes!
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to share this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe on my blog. If you make significant changes to the recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!