Gluten Free Saffron “Rice”
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- Run the florets through a food processor and process until finely grated to the size of rice grains. You can also grate them on a cheese grater.
- Melt the butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat, then add cauliflower and spices.
- Saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the peas.
- Slowly add the chicken stock, stirring in between, until all of the liquid is absorbed and the cauliflower is mostly cooked but with a little crunch left to it.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Remove the cloves, cinnamon stick, and the cardamom pods before serving.
dairy free, egg free, gluten free, keto friendly, nut free, paleo, scd, side dish, vegan, whole30, vegetables, side dish
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!