Use this sauce on pizzas, spaghetti squash, or drizzled over fish!
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, packed tightly
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons pinenuts
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until finely chopped.
- With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until combined.
- Use the sauce immediately, or store in an airtight container for 1 week. To help keep the sauce fresh, pour a tablespoon of olive oil on top to help seal out the air.
* indicates required