Use this sauce on pizzas, spaghetti squash, or drizzled over fish!
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, packed tightly
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons pinenuts
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until finely chopped.
- With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until combined.
- Use the sauce immediately, or store in an airtight container for 1 week. To help keep the sauce fresh, pour a tablespoon of olive oil on top to help seal out the air.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!