I did a quick demo of my easy, going-out type look on Instagram. This is a lot more than I usually wear on a normal day, but it still only takes 10 minutes or for the whole thing!
I use mostly Beautycounter products for skincare and makeup but have been trying a few Honest beauty products lately too.
- Nourishing Day Cream
- Everything Primer Matte –my face does ok with this one, but I just ordered this one that does not have any wheat in it
- Corrector – light to medium bisque
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen – fair
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer – No 2
- Invisible Finishing Powder , used with this Powder Brush
- Matte Bronzer – No 1
- Satin Powder Blush– Nectar
- Illuminating Cream Highlighter
- Outline Eye Pencil : Black
- Define Brow Pencil : Brown
- Velvet Romantic Eye Palette – I used Cameo, Candlelight, Brulee, Truffle, Dusk and Smolder
- Honest Primer and Mascara
- Lip Gloss : Buff – Sheer Beige