Instant Pot Granny Sarella’s Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
Sauces and Condiments
- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Cut the squash in half and remove all the seeds with a spoon.
- Put 1 cup of water into the pot of an electric pressure cooker. Place squash cut side down in the pot with a steaming rack.
- Close the lid and set to manual high pressure for 10 mins (you can add more time after if you want it to be softer).
- When the timer goes off, release the pressure manually and remove the lid.
- Release the “noodles” by dragging the fork lengthwise along the spaghetti squash with a fork.
- Place noodles in a bowl and toss with olive oil and salt. Set aside while the sauce cooks.
- Turn on the electric pressure cooker and set the machine to high heat sauté mode.
- Place the olive oil in the pot. Add the pork chops and brown well on all sides. Remove the pork chops with tongs and set aside. Add the ground beef and brown it for 5 to 7 minutes. It does not need to be cooked all the way through.
- Add the onion and garlic.
- Return the pork chops to the pot. Add tomato puree, tomato paste, honey, oregano, salt, basil, and pepper. Stir to fully incorporate sauce and meat in the pot.
- Secure the lid and set the machine to Meat/ Stew (or manual high pressure) and for 40 minutes
- Once the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally. Open the lid and reserve the pork chops for another use.
- Stir in the parsley and cinnamon.
crockpot, instant pot, keto friendly, gluten free, paleo, sauces and condiments, scd, whole30, quick and easy
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!
I would love to know the “other use” of the pork chops after the sauce is cooked. Recipe sounds delicious!
You can just eat it with whatever side you want! =D
Beck & Bulow
This recipe just SCREAMS DELICIOUS! Its so easy to make, delicious and makes your house smell wonderful! I have referred this exact recipe to family members and everyone has rave reviews.