Curry Chicken Salad (Paleo & Whole30 Compliant)
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup paleo-friendly mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup cashews halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Curry spice mix (recipe below)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
CURRY SPICE MIX (or substitute 2 Tbsp curry powder)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground fenugreek
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet, drizzle with the coconut oil, and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and cit it into cubes. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine the Mayonnaise, grapes, cashews, celery, red onion, carrots, salt, and Curry Spice Mix in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours, before serving.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped mint right before serving.
Indian cuisine, curry, chicken salad, paleo diet, against all grain, healthy recipes, clean eating, danielle walker, lunch, gluten free, grain free
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!