Beef Cauliflower Fried Rice
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 pound Top Sirloin, cut into 1/2 –inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons coconut aminos*
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- ½ small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 2 scallions, green tops only and chopped
*Gluten-free tamari sauce may be substituted for coconut aminos, but reduce the salt to ¼ teaspoon.
- Mix the Sirloin in a bowl with 1 tablespoon coconut aminos and 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Heat half of the avocado oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring continuously, for 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the carrots and cook, stirring continuously 2 minutes more.
- Add the remaining oil and the riced cauliflower and continue cooking and stirring for 4 minutes longer. Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a plate and return the pan to the burner.
- Add the Sirloin to the pan and sear it for 30 seconds, then stir continuously until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer the Sirloin to the plate with the cauliflower. Return the pan to the burner.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and stir to scramble them until they’re mostly cooked through. Pour the cauliflower mixture and Sirloin back into the pan and add the remaining sesame oil, coconut aminos, and salt. Stir in the peas, then turn off the heat. Top with chopped scallions and serve hot.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to share this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe on my blog. If you make significant changes to the recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!