Cilantro Lime Grilled Sweet Potatoes and Peppers
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 medium poblano peppers, seeded and sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or melted ghee
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Bring a pot of water with 1 teaspoon sea salt to a boil.
- Scrub the potatoes really well and slice them into 1/2-inch discs.
- Boil the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes, until slightly tender but not cooked through. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the peppers, olive oil, lime juice, remaining salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
- Grill the potatoes and peppers in a grill basket on medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until tender.
- Remove from the grill and toss with cilantro and goat cheese.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!