Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 cup whole natural almonds
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Toss all of the ingredients together in a bowl, then spread the almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with any remaining sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning once halfway through. Cool completely, then roughly chop.
gluten free, paleo, snacks, salads
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!