Grilled Prosciutto Peach Salad
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, pitted and cut into 12 slices
- 12 thin slices of prosciutto
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Wrap each peach slice with a thin slice of prosciutto.
- Grill the peaches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until the prosciutto is crisp and peaches are slightly tender.
- Toss the arugula with the almonds, olive oil, vinegar, and a pinch of sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Serve the grilled peaches over the dressed arugula.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!
Your pictures always make me hungry! I love grilled peaches. This sounds like the perfect summer send off salad.
Alyssa | Queen of Quinoa
Looks tasty!! We have to celebrate summer as long as possible, so keep em coming 🙂
That’s beautiful! I bet it tastes pretty darn good too 😉
Do you think this could be made in advance? Or would the proscuitto not be crispy any longer? I’m thinking about taking it to a 4th of July bbq. It looks delicious! Thank you.
Against All Grain
The proscuitto would be fine, but I wouldn’t grill the peaches in advance because they would probably get soggy.
Being Bethany Jane
You could always do melon, peach raw with prosciutto rather than grilling if you want to make in advance.
Would baking the proscuitto-wrapped peaches work?