Grilled Prosciutto Peach Salad
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, pitted and cut into 12 slices
- 12 thin slices of prosciutto
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Wrap each peach slice with a thin slice of prosciutto.
- Grill the peaches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until the prosciutto is crisp and peaches are slightly tender.
- Toss the arugula with the almonds, olive oil, vinegar, and a pinch of sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Serve the grilled peaches over the dressed arugula.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!