Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 24 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup cubed ham (for SCD legal, make sure it is cured with salt or honey)
- Salt and pepper
Optional ingredients : spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until yolks and the whites are combined.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and then pour into greased muffin tins until 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- Let the frittatas cool, and then wrap individually in cling wrap.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!