Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cavity muffin tin with paper liners or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine the eggs, almond butter butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, palm shortening, lemon juice, and vanilla. Purée for 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the arrowroot powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, lemon zest, ginger, and salt. Blend for 30 seconds, until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cavities, filling each 2/3 full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the muffins cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Store in the freezer for 6 months, or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own site. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe here on my blog rather than copying the recipe. If you make significant changes to a recipe, you are welcome to rewrite it in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you!