Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Almond Pulp Double Chocolate Cookies
Posted By Danielle Walker On July 21, 2014 @ 6:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
*see egg-free notes in the post above
- IMPORTANT: Place the squeezed almond pulp on a paper towel inside of an airtight container and place it in the fridge overnight. This will help expel some of the excess moisture without the need to dehydrate.
- If your dates are really hard, soak them in warm water for 10 minutes to soften them. Drain the water before using.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the melted chocolate and dates in the bowl of a food processor. Process for 5 minutes, until the dates a paste forms.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue processing until a smooth dough forms. Mix in the chocolate.
- Scoop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper over top, then gently press down to form discs. Remove the top sheet of paper and bake the cookies for 17 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before storing.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2014/07/21/almond-pulp-double-chocolate-cookies/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.