Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Guest Post: Lime-Coconut Zucchini Carpaccio with Avocado-Pistachio Drizzle
Posted By Danielle Walker On April 21, 2014 @ 7:47 am
Ali Maffucci - Inspiralized.com
For the carpaccio:
- 3 medium zucchinis
- juice of 2 limes
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle (about 1 tbsp)
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
For the dressing:
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 avocado, insides cubed
- ½ cup deshelled roasted and salted pistachios
- Spiralize your zucchinis, using the blade without triangles (Blade A). After spiralizing, loosely chop so that the noodles are easier for serving. Each noodle shouldn’t be longer than 4 inches.
- Place in a bowl and add in the lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Lay the noodles out on a serving tray and drizzle lightly with the extra virgin olive oil. Then, season with pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut flakes and chopped cilantro. Then, drizzle over the platter of zucchini noodles.
- In a food processor, place in your ingredients for the dressing. Pulse until creamy. Drizzle over the noodles, using a spoon.
- Serve the carpacio with pasta or salad tongs.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2014/04/21/lime-coconut-zucchini-carpaccio-avocado-pistachio-drizzle/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.