Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Smoky Sweet Potato Hash
Posted By Danielle Walker On January 16, 2014 @ 6:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 6 strips of bacon, chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- Cook the bacon in a skillet set over medium heat for 5 minutes, until some of the fat has rendered.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise then slice them very thin.
- Add the potatoes and seasonings and cook for an additional 15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the bacon grease then crack the eggs into the pan, then cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until the whites are firm but the yolks are still soft.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2014/01/16/smoky-sweet-potato-hash/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.