Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Avocado, Spinach, and Chèvre Scramble
Posted By Danielle Walker On May 15, 2013 @ 5:30 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 tablespoon grassfed butter or ghee
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 large avocado
- 3 ounces chèvre (goat cheese)
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the eggs and scramble until cooked through, about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the avocado and chèvre.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2013/05/15/avocado-spinach-and-chevre-scramble/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.