Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Cinnamon ‘Oat’meal Raisin Cookies: St. Patrick’s Day Style
Posted By Danielle Walker On March 15, 2013 @ 10:03 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the ground flaxseed and water to make a slurry.
- Combine the sunbutter, dates, and applesauce in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add the flax slurry, honey, vanilla, and vinegar and process for 15 seconds to combine.
- Add the coconut, coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Process for 10 seconds, until fully incorporated.
- Remove the blade and stir in raisins by hand.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Gently flatten tops of cookies with damp fingers.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cook on a wire rack. Cookies will turn green once cooled and will continue to get a deeper green after 2 hours.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2013/03/15/cinnamon-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-st-patricks-day-style/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.