Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Crepes…or tortillas…or lasagna noodles (grain-free, paleo)
Posted By Danielle Walker On January 26, 2013 @ 6:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
(yields 10 crepes)
- Whisk the crepe ingredients together in a bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes while the pan heats so the coconut flour can absorb the liquid, then whisk again.
- Heat a crepe pan or skillet with enameled surface over medium-high heat.
- Melt a small amount of oil or butter in the pan, swirling to coat the bottom and sides.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the hot pan, turning the pan in a circular motion with one hand so to spread the batter thinly around the pan. Alternatively, use a spatula to quickly spread the batter. Fill any open spots with a drop of batter to make sure the pan is fully covered.
- Cook for 1 minute until the edges start to lift. Gently work a spatula under the crepe and flip it over. Cook on the second side for 15 seconds and turn out on a plate.
- Continue with the remaining batter, stacking the crepes on a plate as you work. Add a little more oil to the pan every 3-4 crepes or if they begin to start sticking.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2013/01/26/crepes-grainfree-paleo/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.