Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Marshmallow Cookies
Posted By Danielle Walker On December 11, 2012 @ 8:59 pm
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 can coconut milk (this one is guar-gum and BPA free)
- 1 vanilla bean, split the long way
- 3 ounces dark chocolate (I used 85%)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup honey
- Place the almond milk, coconut milk and vanilla bean in a saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain then return the milk back to the pan.
- Turn the heat to low and whisk in the chocolate, cocoa powder and honey. Heat for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally, until the chocolate is melted and the hot chocolate is thick and creamy.
- Serve with peppermint marshmallow cookies.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/12/11/hot-cocoa-with-peppermint-marshmallow-cookies/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.