Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Guest Post: Pumpkin Blinis
Posted By Danielle Walker On November 19, 2012 @ 5:00 am
Mellissa Sevigny - I Breathe... I'm Hungry
makes about 20
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh cooked)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp fresh sage, minced
- butter for frying
- Combine the pumpkin, eggs and Parmesan cheese in a medium-sized bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix until a stiff dough forms. Chill for about 15 minutes.
- When ready to fry, remove from the refrigerator and form into half dollar sized cakes about ½ inch thick.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized nonstick pan and fry the blinis until golden brown on each side. Remove from the heat and cool before topping.
- These keep well in the refrigerator until the next day – so if making them for a party you can make them a day ahead, and then smother with your desired toppings right before serving.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/11/19/guest-post-pumpkin-blinis/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.