Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
‘Peanut’ Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (Nut-Free!)
Posted By Danielle Walker On July 8, 2012 @ 7:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
*You can use peanut butter in this recipe, but omit the lemon juice and increase the baking soda to 3/4 teaspoon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the shortening, sunbutter, and egg for 1 minute on medium-high.
- Add the honey, palm sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Mix again until combined.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda. Mix on medium for 30 seconds. Let the dough sit for 5 minutes to allow the coconut flour to soak up some of the moisture.
- Scrape down the sides and mix again for 30 seconds until fully incorporated.
- Stir the chocolate in by hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/07/08/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies-nut-free/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.