Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Dark Chocolate Fudge Pops
Posted By Danielle Walker On July 6, 2012 @ 7:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- Soften the gelatin by placing it in a small bowl with the vanilla extract.
- Warm the coconut milk over medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes, being careful not to let it boil.
- Whisk the egg yolks, maple syrup, and salt in a small bowl.
- Slowly pour the hot coconut milk into the egg mixture, whisking continuously to temper the eggs.
- Pour the entire liquid mixture back into the pan, and continue cooking over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes while stirring constantly. You don’t want this mixture to boil and it should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Pour the softened gelatin and vanilla into the pan and whisk vigorously until the gelatin has completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and pour the mixture into a glass bowl. *If you notice a few small lumps, pass it through a mesh strainer prior to pouring it into the bowl.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate until it is incorporated and smooth, then let the pudding cool for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour the pudding into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours until solid.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/07/06/dark-chocolate-fudge-pops/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.