Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Eggs Benedict Florentine (Dairy Free, Paleo, SCD)
Posted By Danielle Walker On February 29, 2012 @ 7:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 4 eggs, either poached or over easy
- 1/2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 ounces black forest ham (any leftover ham will do)
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 recipe for coconut oil hollandaise sauce
- 2 crusty dinner rolls, toasted (optional)
- Over medium-high heat, sauté the spinach, garlic, and salt and pepper in the olive oil.
- Remove the spinach, then add the ham to the same pan and cook for 30 seconds on each side until it is warmed through.
- Layer the spinach, ham, then the eggs on a plate and top with coconut oil hollandaise sauce.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/02/29/eggs-benedict-florentine-dairy-free-paleo-scd/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.