Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Posted By Danielle Walker On February 27, 2012 @ 1:47 pm
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 4 avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Halve the avocados and remove the seeds. With a spoon, scoop the fruit into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and use a pastry cutter or potato masher to mash and blend until the avocados are smooth.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/02/27/guacamole/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.