Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Paleo Coconut Oil Hollandaise Sauce
Posted By Danielle Walker On February 21, 2012 @ 3:22 pm
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, heated to about 95 degrees F
- 2 med egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Fill a blender with boiling water and cover with the lid. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly dry the blender, then blend the egg yolks and lemon juice.
- With the blender on low, slowly pour in the hot coconut oil in a steady stream.
- Season with salt and paprika, then pulse a few times to combine.
- Serve immediately over eggs benedict, asparagus, salmon, or as a dipping sauce for artichokes.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/02/21/paleo-coconut-oil-hollandaise-sauce/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.