Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Honey Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Posted By Danielle Walker On February 10, 2012 @ 9:43 pm
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix until combined.
- Using your fingers, press the dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie or tart pan.
Baking Times – 350 degrees
- Bake for 15 minutes for a pie pan (7 minutes for a tart) if you will not be baking it any further after adding your filling. Cool completely, then add filling.
- If your filling requires baking, bake the crust for 5-7 minutes until it’s a very light golden color. Freeze the crust for 30 minutes, then add filling and return to the oven. You may also need to cover the edges as almond flour burns easily.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/02/10/honey-graham-cracker-pie-crust/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.