Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Apple, Pear, Blueberry Crisp
Posted By Danielle Walker On February 4, 2012 @ 7:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 apples, peeled and cored and cut into thin wedges
- 4 pears, peeled and cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple for a vegan version)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Grain-free Granola (without the raisins)
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease individual ramekins or 1 large baking dish with the 1 teaspoon butter.
- Combine the blueberries, apples, pears, lemon juice, honey, salt, coconut flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine the granola and the 1 tablespoon butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the baking dishes and bake for 40 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Reduce the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the granola mixture over the top of the fruit, then bake for 15 minutes until browned.
- Serve warm with French Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/02/04/apple-pear-blueberry-crisp/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.