Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Rosemary Raisin Almond Pulp Crackers
Posted By Danielle Walker On January 25, 2012 @ 7:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 cup almond pulp
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seeds (omit for SCD & reduce olive oil to 1-1/2 tablespoons)
- 3 teaspoons shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Place all of the ingredients, except for 1 teaspoon of sunflower seeds, in a food processor and grind until combined thoroughly. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon of sunflower seeds, and pulse once until they are roughly chopped.
- Remove the dough and form it into a ball with your hands. Place the ball between two sheets of parchment paper, then roll the dough to a ⅛ inch thickness with a rolling pin.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment, then use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into rectangles. Carefully, use a spatula to separate the crackers slightly. Gently slide the parchment paper onto a tray. The crackers are a little brittle until they’ve been dried.
- Set your dehydrator to low (or your oven to 120 degrees). Dehydrate the crackers for about 24 hours or until they are crisp and the moisture is completely gone. I turn the crackers mid way through, but it is not completely necessary. The nice thing about dehydrating is how low maintenance it is!
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/01/25/rosemary-raisin-crisps/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.