Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Arugula Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Blueberries
Posted By Danielle Walker On November 18, 2011 @ 5:53 pm
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups trimmed baby arugula
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Bring the vinegar to a slow boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes. The vinegar will start to resemble a syrup.
- Remove the pan from heat, and add the honey. Set aside while you assemble the salad.
- Toss the lettuces with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, blueberries, almonds and balsamic reduction.
- Serve immediately.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2011/11/18/arugula-salad-with-pomegranate-seeds-and-blueberries/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.