Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
SCD and Paleo Cranberry Sauce
Posted By Danielle Walker On November 16, 2011 @ 8:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the berries begin to break, or for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it sit until it reaches room temperatures. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve with turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes!
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2011/11/16/scd-and-paleo-cranberry-sauce/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.