Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Easy Trail Mix
Posted By Danielle Walker On October 2, 2011 @ 8:00 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 cup unsalted raw cashews
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins (Golden or Thompsons)
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life Brand, Gluten and Dairy Free)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Soak and dry your nuts according to the Raw-Food-Living site I listed above.
- Mix all the nuts and seeds together. While they are still hot, sprinkle with salt.
- Once cooled, add in raisins and chocolate chips.
- Store in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place for a few weeks.
*Omit Chocolate Chips for SCD and Paleo and add in dried bananas or cranberries!
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2011/10/02/paleo-trail-mix/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.