Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Prawn and Heirloom Tomato Pasta
Posted By Danielle Walker On September 22, 2011 @ 8:30 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 cup diced heirloom tomatoes (Roma will work too)
- 6 basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound prawns/jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a glass casserole dish with a little olive oil. Add tomatoes, oil, garlic, and basil. Season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat tomatoes with oil.
- Roast the tomatoes for 15 minutes, or until skins have shriveled and juices are bubbling.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue baking until the shrimp is pink all the way through.
- Serve either over brown rice pasta or sautéed spinach.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2011/09/22/prawn-and-heirloom-tomato-pasta/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.