Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Posted By Danielle Walker On April 12, 2010 @ 2:57 am
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
Author: Danielle Walker – Against All Grain
Serves: 14 muffins
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup of honey
- ¼ cup SCD plain yogurt (or if you’re not on SCD, greek yogurt will do)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 over ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3¼ cups nut flour (my favorite is almond, but walnut tastes good too)
- 1 cup of blueberries or other fruit you have on hand (frozen works well too)
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (if you’re not on SCD, but simply doing Gluten free)
- ½ cup of walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Beat eggs in the bowl of a mixer, then slowly add the melted butter while mixer is still going.
- Add all of the wet ingredients and mix until semi-smooth.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients slowly until well incorporated.
- If adding fruit or nuts, mix in at the very end by hand.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins (either greased or lined) and bake for 30-35 minutes.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2010/04/12/banana-muffins/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.