Danielle Walker's Against All Grain
Posted By Danielle Walker On December 11, 2009 @ 3:35 pm
Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
- 24 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup cubed ham (for SCD legal, make sure it is cured with salt or honey)
- Salt and pepper
Optional ingredients : spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until yolks and the whites are combined.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and then pour into greased muffin tins until 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- Let the frittatas cool, and then wrap individually in cling wrap.
URL to article: http://againstallgrain.com/2009/12/11/mini-frittatas/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.